Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair volume?

My hair is real heavy and thick. I have a hard



time volumizing my hair. I can get it full looking



for a few hours, but it never sticks around. What



I normally do is spray volumizing spritz on my roots



then blow dry. Hairspray is next. Does anyone else



have any other ideas that will work better? Help Please!



Thanks!



Hair volume?

If the hair volume is too loud, turn it down.



Hair volume?

wash them



Hair volume?

go 2 ur hair dressers n see if they sell tigi bed head stuff n ask um bouti t cos it relii good



Hair volume?

try mousse. with your hair, mousse is light and will not weigh your hair down...



gel always weighs the hair down.



also, try getting those brushes at any drugstore (try conair!) that say "volume lifter," "root holder," etc.



hope i helped!



Hair volume?

pureology has a product that cleanses your hair better than shampoo, literally makes it squeaky clean...use that once a week, and your hair will become lighter in turn easier to keep the volume and bounce



Hair volume?

do u blow dr with ur head upside down, or holding it up with a round brush? or u could lightly tease it



Hair volume?

I'm not sure if it's garnier or sunsilk...but one of them is really good at giving your hair voulme!!i've tried it and my hair looked great...



Hair volume?

not using hairspray and using a wet 2 straight hair straightner and that seems to do the job =]



Hair volume?

Dont blow dry. Go to bed with your hair damp and put some volumizer on the roots. Style your hair in the morning with the hairspray and all the rest



Hair volume?

Blow dry your hair upside down. use a strong hairspray like Big Sexy Hair, found in salons. Don't use a heavy conditioner, and blow dry your roots first.



Hair volume?

get ur hair layered the next time u are at the hair dressers it will be easyer



Hair volume?

I've seen women comb their hair from backwards ( face down)try it and use lots or hairspray. i have lots of volume and hate it. don't listen to the other dude what does he know about hair he probably has none! LOL



Hair volume?

I myself have very thick hair and i struggle with the same problem, one day i mentioned it to my friend and she showed me this really good hair volumizer that you can buy almost anywhere, i dont rememebr the name bit im sure if you look around you will eventually find something usefull



Hair volume?

My hair is thin and flat and doesn't hold to anything for more than an hour. When I go to the salon, they sometimes set my hair in velcro rollers first. While your hair is slightly damp, spritz on voluminizing spray, leave in to set (without blow drying initially). After 10 min, blow dry hair and then set with cool air (your blowdryer should have this option). Take out the rollers and brush your hair out and style. Hope that works for you!



Hair volume?

You should Cream Silk - Volume Up conditioner when you take a bath. Like I do.



Hair volume?

Use shampoos with wheat. I think Frederik Fekkai has one, it's a little pricey but it works. Then I use the Bumble and Bumble voluminous spray and finish with hairspray. If it still deflates, sprinkle a little water and re-tease at the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment