Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair. Usually I straighten it but latley I've been looking for a quicker way to do my hair (So I can have more time to sleep in XD). What's the best gel, moose, spray, or leave in conditioner I can use to help define my curls? I don't want my hair to be frizzy and I'm not very big on the crunchy look either. Is there something that will make my curls smooth, soft, and frizz free? What works best for you?



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

I used to use Bumble and Bumble curl creme which is very good also, but I switched to Kerastase curl creme because it's lighter, defines my wavy big curls and smells good. I too have wavy hair and used to straighten it but now I'm older and lazier. The Kerastase cream is great. I always get compliments on my hair now even though I don't really work on it too much. You can find it at salons.



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

Head %26amp; Shoulders



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

I use Biolage hair cream for curls and I use Pantene spray gel to define the curls more. It takes me 10 min max to do my hair.



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

i use tresemme mousse, it doesnt make my hair stiff.. and it helps keep the frizz away... also if u dry ur hair with a t-shirt instead of a towel when u get out of the shower, that takes away alot of frizz!!



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

use garnier. it helps alot. you can use the curl system. first use the curl defining shampoo and then the conditioner and then the gel. it helps alot. frizz free. :)



if you want soft curls use a product called softee and you can get tht from family dollar or walmart. its cheap and frizz free. its works really well.



good luck! :)



Best hair product for wavy/curly hair?

I like Aussie, "Catch the Wave" it works great and I have really thick and wavy hair, I feel your pain lol.



But aussie's catch the wave is great, once I started using it, I couldnt switch to anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment