Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

okay, so i have a set routine... I get up every morning, shower, blowdry my hair, get dressed and out the door.. my hair turns out the same EVERY DAY, straight. I want to get pretty curls and waves, and i can get them every once in a while, but it takes forever to curl, re curl, spray, recurl, spray etc. I heard rollers work, so what ones rock or suck, or whats an easier way to get curls.. my hair is thin-ish, past my shoulder and all one length but i want to get it in layers. anything goes



thanks ;]



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

try using a flat iron to curl... there are lots of videos on how to curl with flat irons... but use a hair protecter and stuff since your hair is thin-ish....



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

When i curl my hair, I first use hot curlers and let them cool off. Then I take them out and use the bounce to my advantage, by using a curling iron and working with my ready made curls. Add some hairspray, and your ready to go :D



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

I have really straight hair/thin and I always want nice curls so rollers DO NOT work for me they just fall right out, but if someone suggests some great rollers then try it. What I normally have to do is wash my hair at night blow dry then curl and spray A LOT, then in the morning you should only need a couple touch up curls which takes less time then straighten it or styling,try that. Best Wishes!



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

To get some good curly waves I take a shower at night then towel dry a bit. After that i add som gel mousse and hairspray and throw up messily and take it down in the morining and have wavy hair.



Hope i helped =]]



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

i have wavy hair and when i do pagents and have to have my hair curly i use hot rollers or sleep with rollers in my hair. i have really thick, medium lenght hair and both of these work for me. if you have a set routien though, try this:



when you wake up shower, and towel dry your hair, but mkae sure it is still wet. now flip you hair by bending over so that the back of your hair is facing up and it coveres your face (this is kinda uncomfortable but worth it :] )now use 1-2 palm sized squirts of hair mousse and scrunch it into you hair. to do this last part, you have to have a diffuser ( it goes on the end of your blowdryer and people with curly hair use them so dry their hair and not get alot of friz, so if no one in ur family has curly hair, u prob wont have one but can buy universal ones to fit any hairdryer



put it on the end of ur dryer, and while keeping your hair flipped, completely dry your hair. i have thick hair n this works really good for me, so if ur hair is thin it should work well for you too



GOOD LUCK!!!



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

Ok, here's your problem. It sounds like, first of all, you need to get some gentle layers but be careful. Let a stylist who knows how to work with fine hair tackle it. Also, you have to build it up with products, maybe gel and a good scrunch spray, that give it body and shine. Hot rollers are good b/c you can do other things while they are on so that shortens the time. It's hard for me to recommend them b./c I haven't seen your hair. Do your friends have some that you could try?



Curl my hair in under 1/2 hour?

first off, when in the shower use a curling shampoo and conditioner. i prefer herbal essences. then when your hair is still wet add a curling cream that will give you the extra umph. from this point you can blow dry your hair then curl it, or use rollers. for the rollers i prefer the velcro kind. some can give you waves and others can give you curls, big or small, depending on the roller. lastly, put a hairspray that will hold the curls but not making them crusty. i prefer paul mitchell soft sculptin spray gel.



hope this works for you!



luv ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment