Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair straighteners?

My hair is blonde like straightish in the front but wavy in the back, and it's frizzy. My old Conair hair straightener (got for $14 at Target) broke. It straightened my hair at first but after less than an hour it was frizzy again. So I need a good straightener that doesn't cost too, too much. (in the $30-60 range) Any suggestions?



I know about the Chi's...but my hair doesn't need that much help to straighten.



-OR-



Any suggestions on how I can keep the frizz out without buying a straightener? ($1-$10 range) (Spray, shampoo, conditioner..ect.)



Name brands and stores if possible.



Hair straighteners?

I definitely recommend the Remmington straightener. I got mine from Target for just $40. It's a 2 inch flat iron. I absolutely love it. It's brown and pink. It leaves my hair completely silky smooth. It takes me 5-10 minutes to straighten my hair, which is down to my bra strap.



You could also use Sunsilk shampoo. The one for controlling frizz is in the green bottles.



Hair straighteners?

Frizz Ease is really good and be sure to use a flat paddle brush and pull it through your hair while using the hair dryer.



Hair straighteners?

I would get the HerStyler hair straightener. I have it and it is really good. It is about 60$ but it is worth it. I am serious when I say it has a lifetime warranty too!



They have different colors for different hair types also.



Hair straighteners?

get a conair nano ceramic straightener. its like at target too and it costs like 75 bucks. i kno a lil expensiver than wat u sed but worth the money



Hair straighteners?

the Remington wet 2 straight straightener is very good, i got it last black friday from Sears. you can adjust the temperature according to the wetness and thickness of your hair. and u also don't have to use a blow dryer. it costs only about $30-$35. you can probably get it in places other than Sears too. my hair is also very frizzy, but the straightener takes care of that, so you probably won't need to use an additional spray or cream or something.



Hair straighteners?

If you go on Ebay.com they have TONS of expensive straighteners but like the price is cut in half and they're brand new!!!



here...I'll get you a link to a good one...



http://cgi.ebay.com/CHI-INFUSION-PY-CHLO...



This is the iron I have and IM FRICKEN SERIOUS ITS THE BEST!!!!! AND it comes with CHI silk infusion!!!!!!



(Whatever you don't get a CHI they break easily)



Hope I helped!!!



Hair straighteners?

i got mine at sallys i dont knwo the name but it has red plates it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment