Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair damage?

I straighten my hair 5/6 days a week with my GHD's and always use the heat protection spray that came with them



Is it still bad and/or damaging for my hair



if so what can i do



Hair damage?

yes the heat from the straightners and the sprays always breaks and thin out your hair so it breaks



my advive would be to wash it every 2 weeks and put some oil on your scalp rub it in



and this will help ur hair be more full



Hair damage?

it is damaging - there is nothing you can do to repair hair - hair is dead



Hair damage?

It is still bad for your hair, if you can do it every other day instead. Also give your hair a conditioning treatment, you can use ordinary conditioner just pop it on your hair wrap your head in cling film and leave it on for an hour or as long as you can. Hope this helps



Hair damage?

Even though you're using the protection spray it will still be damaging your hair. At the most straighten your hair 2-3 times a week. Your hair will thank you for it.



Hair damage?

I don't know because I have the same question. I do know that it's good that you're using the spray, though. I don't straighten my hair that much. I only do it sometimes. Maybe, once in 3 or 4 weeks. I do straighten my bangs every other day, though.



Hair damage?

It's great that you are using the heat protection. It should be applied just before you straighten each section. That way the heat is evaporating the product, NOT the moisture in your hair.



And yes, for most hair types, it is still damaging, but there are products that can help.



Matrix Logics DNA masque is phenominal. I use it overnight. I soak my hair and scalp and put on a plastic cap (Sally's sells them by the box). Your hair feels and smells amazing in the morning.



The other product I love is Ojon. It's made from oil from a nut in Central America. The smell is not my favorite, it's a cross between nutty, coffe scent, not horrible, but definetly make sure to wash my hair a few times when I'm getting it out. It is scientifically proven to work. In addition, it contains no water, no silicones and is something like 98% natural.



Hair damage?

heat is always damaging to hair, but when you coat your hair with product, like you're doing, it's the product that sizzles, not your hair. Just deep condition once a week and you should be fine. if you notice damage, switch to a pro product like paul mitchell's skinny serum:-) aslo never use a straightener on damp hair, it removes all the natural moisture .Always have dry hair.



Hair damage?

It is damaging to ur haie b/c u r putting something hot on ur hair. But we all do it. The curling iron is not as damaging as the flat iron so sometimes it might be good to subsuite it for the flat iron. I would suggest using Dove intrensely damaged hari shampoo to help ur hair. Even if it is not intensely damaged, it will help. Trust me. :D



Hair damage?

2/3 times a week should be plenty cos anything more than that would dry it out .you should spend more time doing it by sectioning off the hair then slowly run it through each section with a comb ,this way you should def get 2 days out of it . and you could also tie it up one day



Hair damage?

Very damaging.



Cut down on the straighening a bit.



Hair damage?

I recommend taking vitamins to nourish your hair , hair needs nutrition also, the best ones I have found are hair stimulator vitamins, they are loaded with amino acids and are all nature, they repair damage hair and the new hair will grow faster, longer and healthier then before you can get them at www.hairstimulator.net or have seen them on ebay before

No comments:

Post a Comment