Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair help (for thick/heavy hair)?

I asked this before, but got answers to try a good straightner. I don't wan't straight!



I have very thick and heavy hair. It's about 2 inches past my shoulders, but I hate getting it cut short (i have a VERY round face and makes it look fat) Every time I curl it, it falls flat in about 15 mins. due to it getting weighed down. (even if I put product in it)



The ONLY way I can even get the "scrunched" look is by sectioning it in 6 sections when it's damp, put mouse and sprunch spray and twist and bun it on my head and sleep on it, but that tends to even get flat after an hour.



Is there ANY suggestions on what I could do? I was thinking a body perm? I'm a little hesitent to get a perm, but everyone comments my hair when it is "scrunched" and I only wear it down when it's like that, otherwise it's up in a pony tail



Oh, Every time I do get my hair cut, I get it layered and/or thinned out with a razor to attempt to thin it out and it still doesn't seem to have an impact



Hair help (for thick/heavy hair)?

layering it will actually add on the thickness....but try thinning it out more and when you style it blow dry it after you put ur product in it...it will help keep it in place



Hair help (for thick/heavy hair)?

Go to a pro and get your hair thinned out just a bit more then you are getting it thinned out now.. That's the only way your thick hair will have a chance at holding the curls. Don't get a perm either, your heavy hair will weigh it down as well.. just thin it out and your hair will be good to go.



hope this helps.



Hair help (for thick/heavy hair)?

yeahhh i would thin it out.



maybe get some super short layers to give it more volume.



but dont cut your hair too short.



just get short layers



especially around your face.



itll frame your face and make it look thinner.



also...



when you get out of the shower, let your hair air dry a little, put some mouse in, and then blowdry your hair upside down to give it a little volume.



i would suggest the new VO5 stuff. i use it and i loove it.



blowdry from the roots of your hair.



Hair help (for thick/heavy hair)?

IF YOUR HAIR IS THICK AND YOU WANT IT SCRUNCIE AND CURLED YOU NEED TO WASH AND CONDITION IT THEN LEAVE LIGHTLY DAMP.... NOW YOU DIVIDE YOUR HAIR INTO 2 SECTIONS FRONT AND BACK AND APPLY MOUSSE GENEROUSLY.... NOW TILT YOUR HEAD UPSIDE DOWN AND BLOWDRY ON HIGH HEAT WHILE YOU SCRUNCH YOUR HAIR WITH YOUR HAND STOP APPLY LIGHT TOUCHES OF HAIRSPRAY THEN FINISH OFF THE BLOWDRY.... WAAA-LAAA YOUR HAIR IS CURLY AS CAN BE AND THIS WILL HOLD GAURENTEE 9 HOURS !

No comments:

Post a Comment