Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spray tans?

I happen to be extremely pale and I have red hair. I'm sick of the constant jokes about my pale complexion and I can't get a natural or a bed tan. So this was the conclusion I came to: Spray tan.



Do they look natural?



Will it stain the bikini you are wearing when you have it done?



Approximate cost? (I live in Kansas, if that makes a difference)



How long does it last?



And anything else I should know...



Thanks! =)



Spray tans?

instead of a spray tan, try Dove Energy Glow...you will see results and plus it does not smell bad either



Spray tans?

jergens work pretty well



i am also pale and it made my skin really darker... just make sure you rub it in completly on every part of ur skin so u dont get spots



Spray tans?

Sorry spray tanner do not look natural. Some say they do but they dont. There is not subsitiute for the real deal.



Spray tans?

I have red hair. Try this before you spend $40+ to get a spray at a salon (anyway they usually give you throw-away paper panties so you don't stain your clothes) ...



I've been trying spray tanners recently. DON'T buy Neutrogena spray, the spray nozzle clogs up EVERY time. I had sent several back to the store, although I love all other Neutrogena products.



I just bought L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Streak-Free in Medium (I am a very pale redhead) and it's FANTASTIC.



I use it all over my body - just one application was enough to brown my pasty white legs.



It sprays at any angle and doesn't clog and is a perfect brown.



Get it before SUNDAY June 17th from WALGREENS and it's buy one get one free - it's $9.99. Hope they have this deal in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment