Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

I used to have a long hair. I decided to have it shortened last night to get rid of split ends caused by spray used by the hairdresser on my wedding. So I visited this local salon and had it cut there. After applying hot oil, he cut my hair then blow dried it. After showering today I noticed that my hair turned dry and curly which made me feel so bad. My hair looks horrible now. I have to pony tail it. I smelled something while the the guy blow dried my hair and I noticed that the hair drier he used was so hot. I feel so BAD right now. I miss my beautiful hair. I wanna sue the salon. I wanna know how to bring back my healthy hair as soon as possible. I am having a nightmare right now. Please, please help me.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Hot oil treatment has always worked for me. Mayonnaise also works. You can mix a small amount of mayonnaise in your conditioner and use it a few times a week. I have extremely thick, wavy hair that often becomes dried out. I bought a light conditioner with detangler, which works great. Store bought conditioners usually dry the hair. I also use Potion 9 by Sebastian, works very well and can be used on a regular basis. The cream is applied by hand, in a small amount to the hair, after towel drying. Use less if you have thin hair, more if you have thick hair. Removes all frizz and leaves hair shiny and manageable! The product is somewhat expensive, but will last a long time. It can be bought at any beauty supply store, your hairdresser might sell it, or various pharmacies sell it also. Potion 9 is sold in a tube, so make sure you are buying a the right product because Sebastian sells another product that looks similar to the Potion 9 box. Try the product, you will like it.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

put some virgin coconut oil...



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Get a good deep conditioner. You can also do an oil treatment at home. Oh, and call that hair dresser and let him know what is going on. He might do a free oil treatment for you, just don閳ユ獩 let him blow dry your hair. Then, going forward, get a new hairdresser.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Hot oil treatment



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Coconut oil is one of the main things you can use on your hair to help mend it.



Or you can buy this line of hair products by Got2B.



They work really well. They send proteins throughout your hair as it heats up. The heat activates it. This stuff smells great! Like Bananas. You can use a shampoo, conditioner or leave in mender. You should buy all 3. About 5-7$ at a drugstore. And the line is called Got2B Hottie. I know this works, because i used to straighten and blowdry my hair all the time. Then it became so britle. My friend showed me this stuff and it works great. Also on over processed hair. Like when you dye it too much.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

I had the same exact problem (I would blow dry my hair, and straighten it) And my hair was in terrible condition (I dyed my hair) Then, I started to use Chi shampoo, and Pantene Revive conditioner, and in a couple weeks, my hair started become pretty and soft again! Also, when you blow dry your hair spray some heat protection spray in your hair. I use it, and I've been seeing improvement in my hair.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

you must never use hot oil treatment then blow dry. It seems that ur hair dresser used vry hot setting on your hair which burned out your hair cuticle. Hair cuticle is open and fragile when is exposed to heat. The best thing to do now is to give your hair a break from any hot treatments. Use a high quality salon treatment for damaged hair like Kerastase force intence hair cement or Kerastase Aqua Oleom which can both be expensive. Or use castor oil traetment or sweet almond oil on your hair which is lighter and easier to wash off.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Hey girl,



I just had a similar experience this past weekend with a drying protein conditioner and I literally wanted to punch the stylist out and kick her and I have african-american hair with a chemical relaxer. Ok what helped me just last night was olive oil ! I swear to you if it helped my grade of hair it will work wonders for yours I promise! Buy olive oil from the store ( extra virgin if you can) and wet your hair with warm water, apply the olive oil to it and wear a plastic cap with that on it for 1-2 hours. Then shampoo and continue with your regular wash routine except use a deep conditioner instead of your regular conditioner . The olive oil will work wonders and%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; no blow drying afterwords, try to roller set it - use huge rollers if you need to in order to make it easier, or just go to a salon with the plastic cap on after the olive oil has sat for 1- 2 hours and ask them to wash it and roller set it, and sit under a hooded dryer, no blowdrying! then have them wrap it after the roller set. During the roller set only have them use a water -based leave in conditioner like Infusium 23 , NO SETTING LOTION!!!! it stiffens the hair. Ok good luck! Let me know how it turns out.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

That sucks ~_~.



You might can try buying 'cholesterol' It's a thick hair product that you use like conditioner and wash out ...only it's better. It makes your hair stronger.



I always use it when i wash my hair or after I apply any chemicals such as hair colors or perms. And it works if your hair is thining out or if you've used too many heat products. It basically re-juvenates your hair ^_^.



But everybody's hair is different so I'm not sure if it would work on yours. And it can be used for any type of hair nomatter what race you are.



I use 'Lekair cholesterol plus'



Good luck ^_^.



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

First of all you should call the hair dresser and tell him what's happening. They may be able to help. Stay away from straightening and blow drying for awhile and only wash you hair 4-5 days a week. Once a week, apply conditioner to dry hair 15 minutes before your shower. Leave it in for 15 minutes and than shampoo and condition regularly. I really recommend doing this!! I've done it since about 7th grade and it really helps. Good luck!!!



What should I do with my hair that's been damaged (blow dried) too badly?

Cholestoral treatment! I used to have very long hair and I used it all the time...I used to have alot of the dry breaks in the back from brushing and pulling back alot. Look at a beauty supply store for some..its not attractive...it comes in tube at least it used to. looks like tooth paste..but its cheap and works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment