Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oily hair problem... Help!?

I have long, fine, straight hair, and it looks great when it's just been washed and dried, but within 4 or 5 hours of being shampooed and mildly conditioned, it begins to look oily. Give it 6 or 7 hours, and it looks oily root to tip.



I shower every day; usually early in the morning. I think it would be reasonable if I were able to go a whole day, or even most of the day, with fresh, clean looking hair, but by mid-day I feel like I have to shower again! Often times I do end up showering twice a day.



I've tried every shampoo/conditioner you can think of, and sometimes gone without conditioner since people with thin hair aren't supposed to condition as much. Currently I'm using Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo and conditioner. I don't use many other products... only Aussie sprunch spray, and that's just occasionally.



Is there any shampoo on the market that will help my hair stay clean in appearance longer than it is now? Or some kind of miracle oil-absorbing product?



Oily hair problem... Help!?

I have oily hair but I dont think its quite as severe as yours,



ind the best products are Redken (in the bronze bottle followed by the conditioner in the bronze tub I think its got coconut in it and its a creme about $29 )



Redken products are very strong though so you only need a small amount. Ask the advice of the hairdresser which one is best for oily hair too.



Another one I use is FRUCTIS (about $5) from supermarkets/chemists ect. I buy the oily roots dry ends shampoo %26amp; cond but they do have one just for oily hair.



I like it bcause its not too harsh and really makes my hair soft .



Since its severely oily make sure you also include a lot of fresh fruit %26amp; veg in your diet and eat plenty of fish.



I did a fish %26amp; veg diet a while ago and the first thing I noticed was how great my hair was!



If you are upset about it and NOTHING is helping seek the advice of your GP the Dr may be able to give medication to lessen the oil.



Oily hair problem... Help!?

Me too don't condition the roots only the ends that helps but other than that theres not much that you can do



Oily hair problem... Help!?

mix some egg with fat free plain yogurt and rub it into your hair then leave for 5 minutes and wash off.



Oily hair problem... Help!?

for hair care and skin care and more related



just step into

No comments:

Post a Comment