Monday, July 27, 2009

Temp. hair dye??

I'm looking for some temp. hair dye in ANY colors I can get. I have uncolored brown hair, and it seems to dark to put the good colors in, like I tried purple spray stuff and it did nothing. If you know of a good color that shows well in brown hair, please share! Is there maybe anything other than dye that may work, like hair mascaras ect [where to buy?] or any homemade recipes you got! I'll take any suggestions and I need it by tomorrow night!!



Temp. hair dye??

get color pulse hair dye, it loses most of the vibrant color w/in 2 weeks, but it'll stayed dyed looking for months. it's only make it a little lighter though.



Temp. hair dye??

i tried cherry cola and its nice and it took try it! but only if u like red lol [allz]

No comments:

Post a Comment