Thursday, July 30, 2009

I use Joico Ice spiker and, it turns my hair white and flaky, is ther anything i can use to make it

I style my hair like the gotti boys (dont want to be them or anything i just have the same spiked hair) i use Spiker Ice cause it has good hold and if i put alot of gel in it gives my hair that thick spiked look in the front and all around (like a crown with the middle put down) the only problem is that after a couple of hours my hair gets white and flaky. I was wondering if there was anything i could use to prevent or get rid of it.....



when i do my hair i blow dry it completely dry and up, put a bunch of gel in and then spray it with the ice half blast spray and then blow dry that dry.. PLEASE HELP



I use Joico Ice spiker and, it turns my hair white and flaky, is ther anything i can use to make it go away?

I am a stylist and I would change gels. Redken has a gel called Willpower that has a good hold. If you want to remove the build up you could use a clarifying shampoo or make a vinegar and baking soda mixture to a paste. Comb that through and shampoo like normal. You might also try putting the gel in wet hair and then blowing it dry the way you want it. Then once its dry you could use your hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment