Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frizzy hair!!!?

howcome after i take a shower after like 15-20 minutes or maybe longer my hair gets all frizzy and how do i prevent it. is there any spray i can use. also, if it makes a difference, im a guy



Frizzy hair!!!?

Try styling with a blow dryer and use heat to style then use cool feature to set.



Frizzy hair!!!?

i think you should use a leave in conditioner... and moisturizing shampoo... i dont know that much about hair... but i had that problem... and it worked for me..



Frizzy hair!!!?

use frizzys they work wonders



Frizzy hair!!!?

There are many different hair types. Is your hair particularly curly? Is it dry? Is there a lot of humidity in your area?



I've heard that John Frieda frizz ease is a great product to help with frizzy hair. If you've got short hair you could also use a pomade, hair wax or a gel to help keep frizz at bay.



Frizzy hair!!!?

a lite mouse or styling gel. also at my salon my hairdresser has products for frizzy hair called "bed head" you can get it at wal-mart. i'm sure they have something for your issue.



Frizzy hair!!!?

I use Suave Kids AWESOME APPLE Detangling spray ..No frizz %26amp; smells GREAT ! My hubby use's it tOO ! Thanks %26lt;:3 }~



Frizzy hair!!!?

I'll say it's the humidity from the shower..I really don't know of any, but if this is helpful, go to your local beauty supply store and ask clerks there if there's something you can use to control frizz.



I heard of something called frizeese..don't know how good it is..never used it



Frizzy hair!!!?

there's a lot of products that you can use. use a defrizzing shampoo, good conditioner, and defrizzing gel as sort of a leave in conditioner. if your hair gets less frizzy the longer you go without washing it. . .then use a little more conditioner than you already would. (i have the same problem)



Frizzy hair!!!?

Spray hairspray on it. Your hair gets frizzy because it sucks up the moisture in the air. Be gentle with it, too. Don't rub your hair with a towel and only comb when it's wet-don't brush it.



Frizzy hair!!!?

john frieda has amazing products!! leave in spray is what i use on my hair and my daughters curly hair and it works great. but he has shampoo and cond, serums, gell ,mouse, and you can buy them at walmart. how awsome is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment