Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Other then mixed chicks is there anyway to get my Hair to holds waves without putting too much produ

im black quarteer indian and have a definate strong wave pattern when my hair holds moisutre.I currently wear my hair Natural, I wet it and gel Scrunch it with sof'n free moisturising spray then use a good scrunching gel as I think activaters are greasey. Though my hair has grown loads since I grew out the relaxer about five years ago. I find gel makes my hair dry. I'm thinking of using a texturiser. Other then mixed chicks and possibly texturising my back length hair what products can I buy over the counter for our afro mixed hair that will make my hair be easier to style.



Other then mixed chicks is there anyway to get my Hair to holds waves without putting too much product on?

I find that John Frieda curl products work well. I have relaxed hair and even the "non-ethnic" products bring out a pretty wavy do for me. This should do you well since you have naturally curly hair anyway.



Try the Dream Curls spray by John Frieda.

No comments:

Post a Comment