Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Damaged hair?

I used the spray bottle of sun-in with a hairdryer about 3 months ago and it made my hair all brittle and dry and then my hair broke off on the right side of my head and in the back. So now I have a big chunk of chopped off hair on my head. It's been 3 months and it is not growing back.



Has anyone else had this happend to them and do you have any suggestions on what I can do to repair my hair?



Damaged hair?

I use to use that stuff, you really have to keep mositure on that! never use a hair dryer. If you clip the ends and use condtioners and Hotoil treatments your hair should grow back!



Damaged hair?

this might sound weird but if you use mayo in your hair it might take out MOST of the damage.



1. put mayo in your hair



2.leave it in for 10-15 mins



3.wash it out with shampoo and conditioner



and there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment